Posted on | June 5, 2012 | Comments Off
Air-conditioning repair Workers
A 2x year-old Air-conditioning repair Workers, in an electrical service by the maintenance of central air conditioning blower , the accidentally electrocuted , TCXO , said that workers may be at hand with water , coupled with the damp conditions, hand-held screwdriver repair , the current moment larger by heart Cause electric shock , her mother rushed to the hospital workers see only son one last sad crying on the ground. Electric shock into a coma the air-conditioning repair workers sent to emergency department has been electrocuted , her mother rushed to the hospital crying , this is an electrical workers rushed to the hospital before the maintenance of air-conditioning firm , then Current is 110 volts , may be wet when raining outside environment Hands with the workers with water , holding a screwdriver into conductive tool , the current entry from his right index finger , through the heart and then out of left chest wall , heart can not take the current moment will be bigger shock .Large Sign XX Mall Circuit City fans influx likelihood of snatched the first mainstream Air Cleaner, in less than 30 minutes of time captured 50 , the equivalent of Circuit City sold 1.5 units per minute .
Which element of the version of the popular price 1xxx . After experiencing several delays , in June this year, listing Air Cleaner October finally arrived in the building. Signs a company press release said the sale TCXO with Air Conditioner Parts Cleaner function machines , there will be 1xx, 5xx, 1xxx three , however , the local sale of products not include 1xx version . Despite local speculation Air Cleaner higher price than other places about 18 %, still attracted a large number of diehard fans cheer signs .